You are eligible for a course refund from Mimir Classroom if the following conditions are met:
- You paid for course access with a credit card
- You joined the course fewer than 28 days ago (4 weeks)
Once you leave the course using the steps below - and if you meet the above requirements - you will receive a notice that the course fee has been refunded to your credit card.
Please note that the 28 days are calculated from when you first join the course. If you leave the course after the 28 day mark or rejoin the course at a later date you will not be eligible for another refund.
How to leave a course:
- Navigate to the course you wish to drop
- Click the Leave Course button (as shown below, under the Details menu)
3. A modal will appear asking you to confirm that you want to leave the course. Click "Leave Course" again to confirm.
4. If you are eligible for an automatic refund, you will be presented with a message telling you that a refund has been issued.