Click Create Assignment on the course page or the content library.
Once you click that button, you will be taken to a blank assignment page like the one below.
- At the top of the page you can specify the title of the assignment. This field is required.
- You can optionally add a description to the assignments. Students will be presented with this description before that start working on the questions within the assignment.
- All assignments start in a draft state. They must be scheduled to be assigned to students. Mimir Classroom support different release and due dates for different sections. Read more about coursework states here.
- You can optionally allow for late dates in your assignment by configuring this field.
- Clicking on the Add Question button will allow you to add one of Mimir Classroom's many question types. Read Assignment Question Types for details about each type of question (Multiple Choice, Checkbox, Code Question, Database Questions, Short Answer, Long Answer and File Upload).
Once you fill out these fields, click save at the top to save the assignment and then exit to return to the course page.